17 South Rd
Eight double bedrooms
Opposite the hospital just two minutes from Rev’s.
This is one of those tall terraced houses that goes on forever and seems to have endless space. There are three shower rooms, a huge living room, kitchen/diner for eight and all the bedrooms are doubles. There is a laundry room at the back with two washers and a dryer and a lovely sunny back garden and lawn with seating and eating for eight.
All the bedrooms are large doubles and they have the usual top dog furniture including a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, desk and computer chair. There are three shower rooms, all with new modern fittings.
The location of this house is great; it’s opposite the hospital and the canal tow path leading to the Water Witch and a couple of hundred meters from Rev’s. The house is also on the University bus route and close to all the shops and bars.
Facts about 17 South Road:
- Eight double bedrooms.
- Three shower rooms.
- Large kitchen/diner and living room seats eight.
- 32” flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and multiple fridge freezers.
- Laundry room with two washers and a tumble dryer.
- Lovely back garden with seating and eating for eight.
- Great location in the city and on the University bus route.
- Gas central heating